As a business school housed in a 3,000 student liberal arts institution, we are known for offering quality degrees in accounting, administrative systems, business education, finance, management, and marketing. Concord's accounting graduates have distinguished themselves for many years by earning the highest pass rates on the CPA examination from state colleges and universities.
Dr. Susan Robinett
Chair, Division of Business
News & Events
- Greenbrier East High School Overall Winner In Twentieth Annual Concord Business Challenge - 2013-11-13
- CU Division Of Business Hosts Training Event For High School Business Teachers - 2013-06-24
- Greenbrier East High School Overall Winner In Nineteenth Annual Concord Business Challenge - 2012-11-15
- Giles High School Overall Winner In Eighteenth Annual Concord Business Challenge - 2012-03-01
- Introducing New Faculty - 2011-09-21
- Division of Business to Hold 18th Annual Business Challenge
Graduates of Concord University's business programs are successful business leaders whose careers span the globe and whose influence extends Concord's reputation wherever they lead. Concord's well-respected business programs have been designed by highly credentialed faculty who believe teaching comes first.
The Mission of the Division of Business at Concord University is to transform our students into competent and responsible business leaders through high quality teaching and personalized advising, while stimulating their academic and service zeal within the context of Concord’s strong liberal arts tradition. The Division expects and supports active research and service by its faculty members to ensure that our graduates are ready to take on the challenges of the business world or pursue rigorous graduate education.