As a business school housed in a 3,000 student liberal arts institution, we are known for offering quality degrees in accounting, administrative systems, business education, finance, management, and marketing. Concord's accounting graduates have distinguished themselves for many years by earning the highest pass rates on the CPA examination from state colleges and universities.
Dr. Susan Robinett
Chair, Division of Business
News & Events
- Giles High School Overall Winner In Eighteenth Annual Concord Business Challenge - 2012-03-01
- Introducing New Faculty - 2011-09-21
- 16th Annual Concord Business Challenge - 2009-10-22
- 15th Annual Concord Business Challenge - 2008-10-10
- 14th Annual Concord Business Challenge - 2007-10-18
- Division of Business to Hold 18th Annual Business Challenge
Graduates of Concord University's business programs are successful business leaders whose careers span the globe and whose influence extends Concord's reputation wherever they lead. Concord's well-respected business programs have been designed by highly credentialed faculty who believe teaching comes first.
The Mission of the Division of Business at Concord University is to transform undergraduate students into responsible, informed leaders, primarily through quality teaching by professionally involved, intellectually engaged faculty within the context of Concord’s strong liberal arts environment. The Division of Business prepares students to function globally as competent professionals across cultures. Students are also prepared for the pursuit of graduate education.