Accounting Area of Emphasis
The objective of the accounting program is to provide the education to pursue a variety of accounting and business careers. The curriculum includes exposure to descriptive and analytical information useful in the
business decision-making process.
- ACCT 305 Intermediate Accounting I
- ACCT 306 Intermediate Accounting II
- ACCT 312 Federal and State Tax (4)
- ACCT 401 Auditing
- ACCT 415 Accounting Information Systems
- BGEN 302 Legal Concepts in Accounting
*Since July 1, 2000, 150 hours of college credit are required to sit for the CPA exam in West Virginia and other states.