Faculty Senate and Committees 2013-14
The Senate shall be the delegate assembly of the faculty through which the faculty shall normally exercise its powers.
- President, Susan Williams (2013-14)
- Vice President, Michelle Gompf (2013-14)
- Secretary, Anita Reynolds (2013-14)
- Parliamentarian, Charles Brichford (2013-14)
- Alice Hawthorne Allen (2013-16))
- David Chambers (2013-16)
- Carmen Durrani (2013-16)
- Sally Howard (2013-16)
- David Campbell (2013-16)
- Business, Fredrick Davidson (2013-15)
- Education, Beatrice Harris (2013-15)
- Fine Arts, Cory Williams (2013-15)
- Languages & Literature, Gabriel Rieger (2013-15)
- Science, Mathematics & Health, David Hill (2013-15)
- Social Sciences, Karen Griffee (2013-15)
- Hugh Campbell (2013-15)
- Sam Dobson (2013-14)
State FAC Faculty Rep.
- Charlotte Davis (2013-15)
- Alternate, Joseph Allen (2013-15)
Board of Governors Faculty Rep.
- David Matchen (2013-15)
- Alternate, Muhammad Islam (2013-15)
Last updated on Nov 14, 2013. Originally created on Sep 14, 2010. Report incorrect information.