The Senate shall be the delegate assembly of the faculty through which the faculty shall normally exercise its powers.
- President, Carol Manzione (2012-13)
- Vice President, Michelle Gompf (2012-13)
- Secretary, Cory Williams (2012-13)
- Parliamentarian, Charles Brichford (2012-13)
- Joseph Beckett (2010-13)
- David Chambers (2010-13)
- Carmen Durrani (2010-13)
- Sally Howard (2010-13)
- Anita Reynolds (2010-13)
- Business, Fredrick Davidson (2011-13)
- Education, Beatrice Harris (2011-13)
- Fine Arts, Vacant (2011-13)
- Languages & Literature, Gabriel Rieger (2011-13)
- Natural Sciences, David Hill (2011-13)
- Social Sciences, Karen Griffee (2011-13)
- Hugh Campbell (2011-13)
- Vacant (2012-13)
State FAC Faculty Rep.
- Jack Sheffler (2011-13)
- Alternate, Joseph Allen (2012-13)
Board of Governors Faculty Rep.
- David Matchen (2011-13)
- Alternate, Carol Manzione (2012-13)
Last updated on Dec 10, 2012. Originally created on Sep 14, 2010. Report incorrect information.