Division of Languages & Literature
Formal admission into any English degree program is contingent upon the following:
- Completion of English 205 with a grade of “C” or better
- Satisfactory completion of program entrance-level assessment requirements
- Bachelor of Arts with areas of emphasis in:
- Bachelor of Arts in Spanish (Progression Sheet) (4-year plan)
- Bachelor of Science in Education
The Course Descriptions in our section of the Catalog.
Last updated on Jan 30, 2013. Originally created on Oct 22, 2012. Report incorrect information.