Campus Box D-127
PO Box 1000
Athens, WV 24712-1000
Contact Financial Aid
Campus Box D-120
PO Box 1000
Athens, WV 24712-1000
Congratulations on your acceptance to Concord University!
- Cost of Attendance
- Dates to Remember
- Interested in Financial Aid
- New Student Registration Fall 2013
Dates to Remember (Spring 2013)
- Holiday - Martin Luther King Day - Monday, January 21
- Classes begin - Wednesday, January 23
- Spring Break - Monday - Friday, March 11 – 15
- Last class day - Friday, May 10
- Final Exams - Monday - Friday, May 13 – 17
- Commencement - Saturday, May 18
- Move-In Day - Saturday, August 17
- Orientation - Saturday, August 17 - Sunday, August 18
- Classes begin for all students - Monday, August 19
- Holiday - Labor Day - Monday, September 2
- Fall Break - Thursday & Friday, October 10 - 11
- Thanksgiving Recess - Monday, November 25 - Friday, November 29
- Last Class Day - Friday, December 6
- Fall Semester Exams - Monday, December 9 - Friday, December 13
- Fall Commencement - Saturday, December 14
Interested in housing? More than 1,000 students live in six residence halls featuring community living areas and suites. All residential housing facilities are wired for cable television and Internet. Lounges and public areas are also hot spots for wireless connections. Housing facilities include Wooddell (200 male students), Wilson (210 female students), North and South Towers (330 male students in South Tower and 330 female students in North Tower), Sarvay (80 students co-ed) and Mill Street (22 co-ed students) Residence Halls. The Office of Housing and Residence Life offers special housing areas including substance free and Greek floors. Residence Halls include study lounges, television lounges, kitchens and laundry facilities. The Dining Services offers 3 different meals plans for residential students. Commuter students may purchase a meal plan through the University dining services.
Students who have applied for a residence hall room will be receiving room assignments through the mail. If you have not completed your room reservation application, do so as soon as possible to ensure yourself a place to stay on campus. For your room reservation to be processed, you must complete the room reservation form and send a $50 housing deposit to the Office of Housing and Residence Life, Campus Box D-129, PO Box 1000, Athens, WV 24712. The housing application is available at www.concord.edu/housing.
Now is the time to file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Remember to include Concord's federal school code - 003810. Questions? Please contact the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid at 1‑888‑384‑5249 or 1‑800‑344‑6679, Ext. 6069.
Join us this summer to register for fall courses. Work one-on-one with an advisor to select the classes you want, learn about financial aid, meet fellow classmates and purchase Concord gear at the campus bookstore. Students may register for a campus post office box, tour the campus and residence halls, have photo IDs made and make memories as a Mountain Lion!
New student (first time freshmen, transfer and readmits) Class registration - advising for Fall 2013 classes will be offered on the following dates:
- Monday, May 20, 2013 through Tuesday, August 17, 2013
- Except Monday, May 27 and Thursday, July 4 - Friday, July 5, 2013
- June 8, 2013
- June 22, 2013
- July 13, 2013
- August 17, 2013
Please contact the Office of Admissions to schedule your appointment today @ 1‑888‑384‑5249