Applicants must submit the following to accompany their admission application
- Official home school transcript, signed by the individual (s) responsible for determining the educational plan and overseeing the instruction. This transcript must specify by year the specific disciplines covered, the minimum number of hours per week of instruction involved, and grades earned in each subject.
Applicants must be enrolled in a secondary program that will assure completion of the following course work by the time of home school graduation in order to be considered for admission:
- 4 English (including courses in grammar, composition, and literature)
- 3 Social Studies (including U.S. History)
- 4 Mathematics (three units must be Algebra I and higher)
- 3 science (all courses to be college preparatory and each course to include a laboratory. Courses might include biology, chemistry, physics, ect.)
- 1 Arts
- 2 Foreign Language (Two units of the same foreign language)
And submit one of the following:
- ACT composite score of 18 or above
- SAT I score of 870 (critical reading and mathematic score combined) or above
Score reports must be sent directly from the testing agency.
Links of interest: