Concord University offers the kind of flexible education that provides students with a strong foundation from which to build their futures. With abundant research opportunities and a high level of interaction between faculty and students, it's no wonder that our students go on to achieve amazing things.
A transfer student is defined as an applicant who has attempted coursework at a previous college or university after graduating from high school. Concord University welcomes the submission of applications from all transfer students, and we look forward to working with all students on an individual basis.
Applying to Concord University
- Submit online application - no application fee
- Request official transcripts from all institutions you have attended. Please have all transcripts sent to:
- If you are transferring with less than 29 transferrable credits, you must request an official high school transcript and ACT or SAT scores to be sent to Concord University.
Concord University offers a variety of scholarships for transfer students:
- Merit based scholarship
- Foundation Scholarships
- Tuition Reduction Program (out-of-state residents only)
- Virginia Community College Scholarship
Need help? Please feel free to contact Andrea Tabor, Associate Director of Admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (304) 384-6031