- GEOL 101 Earth Processes, Resources, and the Environment
- GEOL 205 Environmental and Applied Geology
- GEOL 370 Earth Materials and Minerals
- GEOL 385 Structural Geology
- GEOL 404 Field Geology in the Rockies *Now planning for Summer 2020*
My research interests are in structural geology and focus on understanding the origin, evolution, and dynamics of seismicity preserved in basement faults. This is primarily accomplished through integrated field and microstructural studies. Related interests include coupled basement-cover deformation in multiply reactivated fault zones. I am also interested in aspects of science education, including the impact of undergraduate research and other high-impact activities on learning. Current field research focuses on sites in the Colorado Rockies, western Greenland, and southern Appalachians.
Geology at Concord