Clinical Superviser (Dunbar, WV)
ResCare is the nation’s largest private provider of services to people with disabilities. The ResCare location in Dunbar, WV is looking for qualified and passionate individuals to serve as Clinical Supervisor. This position oversees delivery of client support services for assigned Intermediate Care Facilities in Kanawha County. The individual would supervise personnel to achieve service, clinical, and financial objectives within general resources and reimbursement models. The Clinical Supervisor ensures compliance with regulatory requirements through quality assurance activities.
Some duties/responsibilities of the position include:
- Dependable and flexible; adjust to accommodate changes in priorities and workload
- Maintain a driver’s license, reliable vehicle, and insurability (moderate travel is necessary)
- Reports significant/major incidents and accidents and notifies management of potential health hazards
- Adhere to established company policies and procedures and supports all programs.
- Coordinate clinical service delivery to ensure the provisions of quality service and supports for each person(s) served
- Coordinate the interdisciplinary team for evaluation, selection of person(s) served and development/maintenance of his/her service
- Cooperate in external/internal investigations as requested
A qualified applicant will have a Bachelor’s degree in social work, counseling, or closely related human services field and a minimum of two years’ experience providing services and supports to individuals with disabilities. Two years of previous supervisory experience preferred.
Please send a resume, cover letter, and three (3) references to Lisa Young at email@example.com or to:
1 Dunbar Plaza, Suite 200
Dunbar, WV 25064
Deadline for applications is Friday, Sept. 18, 2015.