Accelerate to Leadership Program
Aramark delivers experiences that enrich and nourish people’s lives through innovative food, facility, and uniform services. The Aramark workforce of more than 270,000 employees is devoted to working hard for our global roster of clients, and we’re always looking for new dreamers and doers to join our team. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
We’re looking for the Best Athlete…the new dreamers and doers to join our Accelerate to Leadership Program. This program targets recent college graduates regardless of major and is designed to provide the tools & resources you’ll need to successfully learn the business, gain immediate management responsibilities and set yourself up for an accelerated career path to a leadership role in the organization!
The Accelerate to Leadership Program ensures that you are provided early-career P&L ownership and people management experiences, with a combination of training in key elements of our GM Agenda, structured account experiences, and on-the-job learning. For the first 6 months, approximately 15% of your time will be committed to training and structured program activities, with the rest of your time focused on:
• On the job training
• Career readiness training & coaching
• Direct engagement with peers, mentors & managers
• Professional network & personal brand development
• Experience working across multiple lines of business or functional areas
In addition to gaining business & leadership know-how, you’ll also experience personal growth through relocation into one of the many Accelerate to Leadership ‘Market Centers’ where you will have the opportunity to network with your A2L peers and take in the food & culture that the city may offer!
Responsibilities: As an Accelerate to Leadership Program participant, you will be directly responsible for:
• Management of the day to day operations of a client account in either food, facilities, sales or a functional area within Aramark
• Leadership/supervisory responsibility of a team of supervisors and/or hourly associates
• Oversight of safety and sanitation as well as client/customer satisfaction
• Adherence and oversight of contract requirements
• Management functions such as scheduling employees, managing labor/food costs, inventory, ordering, and oversight of various projects
• Assisting with recruitment of supervisors and associates as well as involvement in disciplinary/coaching conversations
• Completion of milestones and experiences as outlined in your program learning plan
• Bachelor's Degree required. Strong organizational, time management and leadership skills are required
• The ability to communicate effectively with clients, client's customers, and support staff
• The ability to respond effectively to changing demands
• Experience with and knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
• P&L accountability and/or contract managed service experience is desirable
• Flexibility for event-based hours, which may include nights and weekends
• Ability / openness to relocation according to program / business need
• Valid driver’s license preferred
• Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by Aramark for this position now or in the future
We have openings available throughout the country. Submit your resume now to be considered!