Educational Leadership and Supervision (36 hrs)
Professional Education Core
- EDUC 510 Models of Curriculum and Instruction 3 hrs.
- EDUC 520 Educational Research 3 hrs.
- EDUC 530 Integrating Technology in the Teaching/Learning Process 3 hrs.
- EDUC 540 Assessment & Evaluation in Education 3 hrs.
- EDEL 560 Action Research/Internship II* 3 hrs.
Educational Leadership and Supervision (Pre K - Adult)
- EDUC 525 Educational Trends and Issues 3 hrs.
- EDUC 535 Theories of Educational Leadership 3 hrs.
- EDEL 550 Action Research/Internship I 3 hrs.
- EDEL 500 Public School Administration 3 hrs.
- EDEL 570 Organization and Management for Public Schools 3 hrs.
- EDEL 580 Public School Law 3 hrs.
- EDEL 590 School and Community Relations 3 hrs.
*Note: EDEL 560 is required for students seeking a certification in Educational Leadership and is the equivalent to EDUC 560, which is a professional education core requirement. Students must have completed a minimum of 24-hours of coursework including EDUC 520 prior to taking EDEL 560.
All candidates seeking an endorsement from WV BOE in Educational Leadership are required to pass PRAXIS II: Educational Leadership: Administration and Supervision subject assessment test. For more information regarding specific courses, please refer to the Academic Catalog
Educational Leadership & Supervision Progression Sheet
Educational Leadership & Supervision Two Year Plan