Certificate in Educational Leadership & Supervision Program Curriculum Summary
Certificate in Educational Leadership & Supervision Certification Program (18 hrs)
Certification in Educational Leadership and Supervision (Pre K - Adult)
- EDEL 500 Public School Administration 3 hrs.
- EDEL 550 Action Research/Internship I 3 hrs.
- EDEL 560 Action Research/Internship II* 3 hrs.
- EDEL 570 Organization and Management for Public Schools 3 hrs.
- EDEL 580 Public School Law 3 hrs.
- EDEL 590 School and Community Relations 3 hrs.
*Note: EDEL 560 in the certification program must be taken during the last semester.
All candidates seeking an endorsement from WVBOE in Educational Leadership are required to pass PRAXIS II: Educational Leadership: Administration and Supervision subject assessment test. For more information regarding specific courses, please refer to the Academic Catalog.