Out-of-state residents may qualify for one of our Tuition Reduction Programs. West Virginia students and International students do NOT qualify.
Please note that to be considered for this program you MUST complete a regular application for Admission.
Students must declare one of selected programs of study, be a first-time, full-time freshman or transfer student residing on-campus, maintain a 2.0 GPA, and be in good standing with the University's judicial system. Should a student receiving the tuition reduction move off-campus, change to a major not eligible for tuition reduction or not fulfill the criteria of the reduced rate that student will lose the tuition reduction.
List of Qualifying Majors
- Pre-professional (Medical, Dental, Pharmacy or Physical Therapy)
- Computer Science
- Computer Information Systems
- Administrative Systems
- Park and Recreation
- Tourism Planning and Promotion
- Hospitality Management
- Sports Management
- Early Childhood Special Education Pre K-K
- Secondary Education Specialization in Math 5-9 o 5-Adult
- Secondary Education Specialization in Science 5-9, 5-Adult
Parent(s) or guardian(s) must have a permanent residence in one of the following counties to qualify.
List of Qualifying Counties
Children of Educators
Parent(s) or guardian(s) must be employed as a public or private elementary or secondary educator in one of the 49 states.