Building: Marsh Hall, Room: A131
Campus Box: D-128
Extension (on-campus): 304-384-6077
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mon. & Tues. 2:00- 3:30 p.pm; Wed., 9:00- 11:00 a.m.
- B.A. Psychology- University of Cincinnati
- M.A. Psychology (Developmental)- University of Hawaii at Manoa
- Ed.S. in Psychology - George Peabody College for Teachers of Vanderbilt University
Effective September, 2010, I am beginning my dissertation research at Walden University in the area of preservice teachers' shifting perspectives as related to multicultural education.
My areas of specialization are developmental psychology as related to early childhood, early childhood special education, particularly in early intervention settings. My more recent focus is in multicultural education as related to preservice teacher education.
- EDUC 330- Diversity in Social and Educational Settings
- SPED 325- Family and Communities