Building: Marsh Hall, Room: A215
Campus Box: F-69
Extension (on-campus): 304-384-5149
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: MWF 10-11/TTh 11-12
- University of Houston, (2001) Ph.D.
- Rice University, (1990) M.A.
- University of Houston, (1988) B.S.
Rousseau and the Paradox of Alienation. Lexington Books. January 2012.
“The Alaska Constitution: Promoting Statehood, Providing Stability,” book chapter in The Constitutionalism of the American States. University of Missouri Press, 2008.
“Rousseau’s Politic Argument in the Discourse on the Sciences and Arts.” The American Journal of Political Science 49 (Oct 2005): 818-828 (with John T. Scott).
“Domestic Structure, Decisional Constraints and War,”
The Journal of Conflict Resolution 35 (June 1991):
187-211 (with T. Clifton Morgan).
- POSC 101 - Introduction to Political Science
- POSC 303 - International Relations
- POSC 304 - Comparative Government
- POSC 330 - Politics of the Middle East
- POSC 340 - Modern Political Ideologies
- POSC 351 - American Political Thought
- POSC 401 - Constitutional Law
- POSC 405 - Political Theory I
- POSC 406 - Political Theory II
- POSC 450 - Seminar in Political Science
- POSC 456 - International Studies Capstone
- POSC 472 - Political Science Internship