Building: Rahall Technology Center, Room: rh204
Campus Box: F-93
Extension (on-campus): 304-384-5321
E-mail Address: email@example.com
MWF 11-12; TR 12:30-1:30
- Ph.D. in Education in Vocational and Technical Education, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, VA, 2001.
Dissertation: Perceived Professional Development Needs of Business Education Teachers in West Virginia. Committee Chair, Dr. Daisy Stewart
- Master of Science Degree in Education in Vocational and Technical Education, Training and Development Concentration, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, VA, 1991.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Education, Radford University, Radford, VA, 1987.
Dissertation Title: Perceived Professional Development of Business Education Teachers in West Virginia
Dr. Robinett has been a faculty member at Concord University since 1992. She is actively involved in assessment of the business administration degree program and the business education certification area, with research interests in business communication, specifically business appearance and communication skill levels.
Prior to coming to Concord, she taught in the public school systems of Tazewell and Russell Counties in Virginia. Currently, she resides in Princeton, WV, with her husband, a Concord alum, and two daughters.
- BEOA 220, Fundamentals of Business Communication
- BEOA 250, Applied Software
- BEOA 302, Administrative Systems Management
- BGEN 222, Business Productivity Software