The Office of Student Affairs has the major responsibility for student life at Concord. Facilities, programs, and services within the Office are designed to extend and enhance the academic curriculum. Student Affairs works to facilitate the personal development, maturity, and interpersonal effectiveness of an increasingly diversified student body.
This office attempts to help each student become involved in the process of his or her own education, development, and personal growth.
Student Center Student Affairs Staff
- Bailey, David - Counselor
- Baldwin, Sonya - Administrative Associate
- Dillon, Richard (Rick) - Vice President of Administration & Associate Dean of Students
- Ellison, Nancy - Director of Multicultural Affairs
- Flanigan, Marjie - Vice President of Student Affairs & Dean of Students
- Gattuso, Melissa - College Access and Success Program Director
- Hatfield, Kati - Special Events Coordinator, Senior
- Hill, Lynnis - Administrative Assistant
- Moore, David - Veterans Advocate
- Parsons, Chad - Instructor in English as a Second Language
- Rowe, Sharon - Instructor in English as a Second Language
- Sulgit, Andrew - Director of Student Union Activity II
- Weiss, Debra - Academic Program Associate