Office of Public Safety
Rahall Technology Center
Emergency Number 384-9334
Public Safety Officers patrol all campus areas and buildings daily. Uniformed foot and vehicle patrols are utilized, and the University police vehicle is well marked for easy identification by all persons. All Public Safety Officers carry a handheld radio while on duty. The Concord University Office of Public Safety exists to help maintain the safety and welfare of all members of the University community. If students observe a suspicious incident or person, or are the victim of a crime, they should immediately notify Public Safety.
Emergency/courtesy telephones are located at the main entrance of each residence hall and at various other locations on campus. Emergency telephones can be identified by the flashing blue light and will provide the user with a direct link to Public Safety at the press of a button. In case of an on-campus emergency, call 5357, 384-9334 or 911.
- Gum, Roy - Campus Police Officer Senior
- Michael, Connie - Program Assistant II
- Moulder, Terry - Law Enforcement Training Officer
- Sigman, William - Public Safety Disp
- Smith, Dawn Rae - Campus Police Officer
- Stella, Mark - Director of Public Safety
- Walters, J.D. - Campus Police Officer
- Wolfe, Timothy - Campus Police Officer
- Wood, Paul - Public Safety Dispatcher