Advising and Student Organization Guidelines
The up-to-date student organization handbook is now available. This document contains forms, applications, policies, definitions, and helpful tips for successful student organizations.
- Student Organizations (2014-2015)
Student Activities Committee
The Student Activities Committee consists of students and the Director of the Student Center. This group works hard to bring Concord great programming at very reasonable prices. Events include comedians, special interest speakers, musicians, game shows, free Friday giveaways, educational seminars, etc. All students are encouraged to join SAC to give input into the scheduling so that we offer a wide variety of interesting entertainment events to the entire Concord community. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Student Government Association
We, the students of Concord University, being fully aware of the responsibilities, obligations, rights, and privileges we possess as members of the Concord University Community, do hereby promise to maintain an organization to represent student interests, opinions, and actions at Concord University.
Check out the new SGA website.
- The Student Government Association is comprised of 3 branches
- These three branches work cohesively to effectively give the students a voice.
- We hold our Senate meetings every Wednesday at 4 pm in the State Room, and any student is welcome to come and voice his or her opinion on business.
- If a student cannot make this time, the executives have office hours which will be posted on the outside of the SGA office located on the 3rd floor of the Student center.
- Students are encouraged to get involved and participate in the student government because it shows the administration that we have a voice, we are concerned, and we want a say.
Pages linked under student organizations are not maintained by Concord web services. It is the responsibility of each organization to maintain its own website. Concord web services maintains the right to suspend, disable, or delete any out-of-date web site or any web site which has not renewed its contract for this academic year.
All organizations that are active on campus must submit a current officers and faculty sponsor form to the Student Center Office at the beginning of the fall semester. The following list of campus groups demonstrates the diversity of thought and activity that characterizes the Concord University campus.