The Charles Marshall Post Office is a full-service mail office with the exception of money orders.
Post Office Boxes
To set up your mail box here at Concord University, just stop by the The Charles Marshall Post Office located in the student center. Keep these points in mind:
UPS and FedEX
Where's the package you were expecting from UPS? It's not at the The Charles Marshall Post Office (at least not right away). UPS and FedEx packages go through a different process:
- UPS and FedEX packages arrive at the receiving station located at the Maintenance Building.
- These packages are sorted and documented
- Students in a hurry may inquire about their UPS and FedEX packages at the Maintenance Building.
- After sorting and documentation, UPS and FedEX packages will be brought from the Maintenance Building to The Charles Marshall Post Office.
When the mail office takes delivery of the package, you will receive notification by your CU email. Make sure to add email@example.com
to your safe senders list so the notification does not go to the junk or clutter folder.
Unfortunately, The Charles Marshall Post Office does not handle money orders.
- We don't sell money orders.
- We don't buy money orders.
- We don't accept money orders as payment.
- We accept cash only for your purchases.
Gunter, Wayne - Postal Worker
8:00 AM - 3:45 PM Monday - Friday.
Mail runs at 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM