Charles Marshall Post Office
The Charles Marshall Post Office is a full-service mail office with the exception of money orders.
Post Office Boxes
To set up your mail box here at Concord University, just stop by the The Charles Marshall Post Office located in the student center. Keep these points in mind:
- We do not accept payment for mail boxes at the Post Office.
- The fee for your mail box comes through the Business Office.
- You will keep the same mail box for your entire stay at Concord University.
- Please check your mail regularly.
- Unchecked mail boxes will be closed.
- Please learn and remember your mail box combination.
- Federal postal regulations prohibit the repeated handling of mail over the counter.
- If you receive a package too big to fit in your mail box, we will send a notification to your CU email. Make sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list so the notification does not go to the junk or clutter folder.
You must sign for your package at the window.
Your address will be in the following format:
Student Name, Campus BoxPO Box 1000Athens, WV 24712-1000
If a physical address is needed, use 1000 Vermillion Street.
UPS and FedEX
Where's the package you were expecting from UPS? It's not at the The Charles Marshall Post Office (at least not right away). UPS and FedEx packages go through a different process:
- UPS and FedEX packages arrive at the receiving station located at the Maintenance Building.
- These packages are sorted and documented
- Students in a hurry may inquire about their UPS and FedEX packages at the Maintenance Building.
- After sorting and documentation, UPS and FedEX packages will be brought from the Maintenance Building to The Charles Marshall Post Office.
When the mail office takes delivery of the package, you will receive notification by your CU email. Make sure to add email@example.com to your safe senders list so the notification does not go to the junk or clutter folder.
Unfortunately, The Charles Marshall Post Office does not handle money orders.
- We don't sell money orders.
- We don't buy money orders.
- We don't accept money orders as payment.
- We accept cash only for your purchases.
Krystle Land - Postal Worker
Gunter, Wayne - Postal Worker