Policies & Procedures
- Acceptable Use Policy (Rev 3/13/2008)
- Appropriate Use of Copyrighted Material
- Computer Lab & Technology Room Policies:
The Computer Lab Policies are imposed to ensure long life of the equipment and to delineate room priority usage.
* No food or drink is allowed in the computer labs.
* Distance education courses maintain first priority over technology rooms, such as A320, B8, B28, etc.
* Regular classes maintain a second priority in utilizing technology rooms.
- E-mail Policy (Rev 3/13/2008)
- Pornography Policy (Rev 3/13/2008)
- Web Publishing Procedure
- Wireless Network Policy
Last updated on Apr 28, 2011. Originally created on Mar 4, 2010. Report incorrect information.