Technology Committee: Mission
- To provide a forum for discussion and communication of university-wide information technology issues and plans;
- To coordinate information technology activities between the different functional areas of the university;
- To provide feedback and guidance regarding information technology maintenance and service;
- To develop recommendations for university policies and practices governing:
Information technology development, procurement, access, and retirement/disposal;
Faculty and staff development in uses of technology;
Student training in uses of campus information technology;
- To evaluate, recommend, and prioritize information technology requirements for:
Current Year Technology Plan;
Five Year Strategic Technology Plan;
- To interface and coordinate with the university strategic planning process.
Created on Mar 5, 2010. Report incorrect information.