The 12th Annual Undergraduate Research Day and Graduate & Professional School Fair will be held Thursday, April 18, 2019 in the Jerry L. Beasley Student Center Ballroom.
Tentative Schedule of Events:
- 9:30 - 10:45 Student Paper Presentations
- 11:00 - 12:15 Student Paper Presentations
- 12:30 - 1:45 Poster Session
- 2:00 - 3:15 Keynote Speaker: Dr. Erica Holliday, Postdoctoral Fellow at the University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB) in Galveston, Texas
- Keynote Address: Humble Roots to Huckleberry: Reflections on the Path to a Career with Dr. Holliday
- 2019 URD Program
All students wishing to present their work must register online and submit an Abstract Submission Form and a confirmation form signed by their Faculty Sponsor to the McNair Office (SC111) in the Student Center.
Deadline to register is Tuesday, April 9, 2019
For additional information, contact either the McNair Scholars Program staff (Phone: 304-384-6019, Email: email@example.com) or the Psychology Faculty (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org).