Concord University header logo
About MENU

My personal computer or laptop won’t turn on, can someone there fix it for me?

We do not provide hardware support to students at this time. If your computer is still under warranty, you should contact the manufacturer for help. If it is not under warranty, you will need to take it to a computer shop for repairs.

What should I do if my computer gets infected with a virus and I cannot clean it up myself?

If your computer appears to be infected with a virus, you will need to run an antivirus scan and/or a Malwarebytes scan to check for spyware. If this doesn’t help, then you will need to take it to a repair technician.