Concord University's Career Services Center is committed to assisting students and alumni with making the transition from academic pursuits to a successful career path or graduate school. The Career Services Center offers a variety of resources from initial career assessment to professional career preparation.
- College Central Network Career Platform
- Career Development and Job Search Advising
- Graduate School Advising
- Job Posting for full-time, part-time & summer jobs
- Internship Opportunities
- Career related monthly workshops opportunities
- Career Planning Resource Section in the Library
- On-Campus Career Fairs
- Teacher Recruitment Events
Meet Our Staff
The staff at the ASC are committed to helping all CU students achieve success! You can reach us at 304-384-6074,
email@example.com(link sends e-mail), or by contacting one of the individual staff members listed here.
College Central Network Career Services Facebook Career Services LinkedIn