The degree program is 100% online and can be completed in one year including summer sessions for full-time attendance. The course programs are offered as accelerated 8-week sessions, allowing MBA students to attend full-time, focusing on only two courses per 8-week sessions.
The general MBA curriculum is a 30 hour program consisting of the following general coursework:
- MBA 510 Accounting for Managers (3)
- MBA 520 Applied Managerial Finance (3)
- MBA 530 Marketing for Managers (3)
- MBA 540 Data Analytics I (3)
- MBA 550 Operations and Supply Chain Management (3)
- MBA 560 Managerial Economics (3)
- MBA 570 Data Analytics II (3)
- MBA 580 Leadership and Emotional Intelligence (3)
- MBA 590 Project Management (3)
- MBA 595 Applied Business Strategy (3)
Degree Completion Requirements:
- A successful candidate must complete the program with an overall GPA of 3.00 or above. Any course grade earned that is less than a "C" must be repeated.
- Candidates with an undergraduate business administration degree that is below a 2.75 may be accepted into the program but must first complete the MBA Foundations I and II courses and achieve a minimum score of 148 on the ETS Major Field Exam.
- Students transferring from another MBA accredited program may request to have a maximum of six (6) credits transferred. In order to be considered, the course description must match the MBA courses offered at Concord University, and the courses must have been completed withing the last two years prior to applying to Concord University's MBA Program.
Transcripts and course descriptions will be reviewed by the faculty on an individual basis. Only courses with a grade of "B or "A" are considered for transfer credit.
MBA candidates without an undergraduate degree in business administration may take 6 hours of MBA Foundations courses in the summer before beginning the program to meet the requirement of the general business curriculum knowledge.
Requirements for Undergraduate Degrees outside of Business Administration:
The MBA candidate that does not hold the BS Degree in Business Administration will be required to complete the MBA Foundations I and II courses before starting in the MBA coursework and achieve at least a minimum score of 148 on the ETS Major Field Exam which will be administered at the completion of the Foundations courses. As an alternative, MBA candidates may choose to complete undergraduate course work in Accounting Principles I (3 hours); Principles of Microeconomics (3); Business Satistics (3); Principles of Finance (3); and Principles of Marketing (3).
Candidates with non-business undergraduate degrees may also be considered if they have a minimum of 5 year's professional experience and must also achieve a minimum score of 148 on the ETS Major Field exam.