The degree program is 100% online and can be completed in one year including summer sessions for full-time attendance. The course programs are offered as accelerated 8-week sessions in fall and spring semesters, allowing MBA students to attend full-time, focusing on only two courses per 8-week sessions.
The general MBA curriculum is a 30 hour program consisting of the following general coursework:
- MBA 510 Accounting for Managers (3)
- MBA 520 Applied Managerial Finance (3)
- MBA 530 Marketing for Managers (3)
- MBA 540 Data Analytics I (3)
- MBA 550 Operations and Supply Chain Management (3)
- MBA 560 Managerial Economics (3)
- MBA 570 Data Analytics II (3)
- MBA 580 Leadership and Emotional Intelligence (3)
- MBA 590 Project Management (3)
- MBA 595 Applied Business Strategy (3)
MBA candidates without an undergraduate degree in business administration or related field will be required to take 6 hours of MBA Business Foundations I and II courses (MBA 500 and 501) in the summer before beginning the program to meet the requirement of the general business curriculum knowledge. Any MBA candidate may take the MBA Business Foundations I and/or II courses for review/refresher of the undergraduate content.