Welcome to the Concord University’s transfer student page. We understand that each student has a unique transfer situation. Our goal is to work with you on an individual basis to help ensure a smooth transition to our community. Please use this page as a reference and starting point, but do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you have. We hope to CU at CU soon!
Transfer Student Requirements
- Minimum 2.0 cumulative college GPA for all college-level courses.
- Student must be in good standing and eligible to return to the last school attended.
- Minimum 24 semester hours from an accredited college or university. Official transcripts are required from all colleges or universities attended. Students are encouraged to complete college coursework in English, Math, and Science.
- Applicants with less than 24 credit hours will need to submit official high school transcripts. SAT or ACT test scores are recommended for scholarship proposes but for now are not required for admissions decisions.
- All applicants will be evaluated on an individual basis. Student’s with less than a 2.0 cumulative college GPA maybe considered dependent upon the evaluation.
- Some majors are more competitive and have additional GPA requirements.
- Transferable courses must be college-level, be taken at a regionally accredited college or university, and have a grade of C or higher.
Associate Director Of Admissions
Undergraduate Programs WV General Studies Transfer Agreement Center for Academic and Career DevelopmentDisability ServicesScholarships Financial Aid