- GEOL 101 Earth Processes, Resources, and the Environment
- GEOL 205 Environmental and Applied Geology
- GEOL 370 Earth Materials and Minerals
- GEOL 385 Structural Geology
- GEOL 404 Field Geology in the Rockies *Now planning for Summer 2020*
My research interests are in structural geology and focus on faults and the subsurface geology of earthquakes. I am also interested in aspects of science education, including the impact of undergraduate research and other high-impact activities on learning. Current field research focuses on sites in the Colorado Rockies, western Greenland, and southern Appalachians.
Geology at Concord