The Department of Business welcomes and encourages you to explore our degree options. We offer a variety of disciplines including accounting, finance, management, marketing, and sport management.
Located in the Nick J. Rahall Technology Center, the Department of Business' highly accomplished and active faculty members work with students, cultivating graduates with leadership, ethical, and teamwork skills. Our graduates earn fulfilling and rewarding positions locally in their home communities, as well as regionally, nationally, and globally. Our business and graduates can be found in major corporations, governmental agencies, small businesses, park systems, and graduate schools.
Choosing Concord University is the right decision! As a prospective student, please contact a business faculty member and let us tell you about our excellent programs where you can always expect a quality educational experience.
We look forward to helping you acheive your educational goals!
News & Events
Live Feed Video Symposium Series
- Business Symposium presentation by Dr. Kendra Boggess, President of Concord University, March 4, 2021 -- The Journey to Success and Leadership: No GPS Can Chart the Course
- Nancy McGehee - VT Symposium - November 14th, 2019
- Business Symposium presentation by Jeffrey Lilley, CEO of Princeton Community Hospital - October 31st, 2019
- WVU Graduate Program Symposium - October 29th, 2019
- Business Symposium - WV Business Plan Competition presented by Tara St. Clair, Program Lead for the Competition - October 3rd, 2019
- Business and RTM Symposium - Tom Wagoner, Executive VP of Winterplace - September 26th, 2019
Photos from our 26th Annual Concord Business Challenge!
To see more photos from our 26th Annual Concord Business Challenge, click here!
Department of Business Chair
Dr. Susan Robinett, Department Chair
Program Contact Information
Rahall Technology Center 203
PO Box 1000
Athens, WV 24712
Concord University was recently recognized as one of the 50 Best Value Small Colleges For A Business Administration Degree for 2015.