We are excited to welcome our new Director of Career Services, Phillip Lewis!
Concord University's Career Developmet Center is committed to assisting students and alumni with making the transition from academic pursuits to a successful career path or graduate school. The Career Development Center offers a variety of resources from initial career assessment to professional career preparation.
- College Central Network Career Platform
- MyMajors Assessment - See which CU major(s) are your best fit!
- Career Development and Job Search Advising
- Graduate School Advising
- Job Posting for full-time, part-time & summer jobs
- Internship Opportunities
- Career related monthly workshops opportunities
- Career Planning Resource Section in the Library
- On-Campus Career Fairs
- Teacher Recruitment Events
Meet Our Staff
The staff at the CACD are committed to helping all CU students achieve success! You can reach us at 304-384-6074,
firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail), or by contacting one of the individual staff members listed here.
Director of Career Services
College Central Network Career Services Facebook