Program Director (Wheeling, WV)
Management Position – YWCA Wheeling – September 8, 2015
Position: WIND – Women Inspired in New Directions, Program Director – full time –
Description: Working directly with adult females in recovery in a residential recovery setting.
Must have experience in substance abuse recovery, program management and development. Supervises and coordinates activities of all staff conducting direct service to residential and outreach clients. ADC certification is required– or must be able to obtain within three years of employment.
Location: YWCA Wheeling, 1100 Chapline Street, Wheeling, WV 26003
Hours: Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm (occasional weekends, evenings, and overnight travel)
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in program administration
- Proven grant writing and administration experience
- Knowledge and understanding of recovery
- Knowledge and understanding of women and corrections
- Superior communication skills both oral and written
- Must be self-motivated and work independently