Local property management company is looking to fill a full-time Property Manager position.
Description: Some of the various tasks will be online and print advertising, phone calls, filing, assisting customers with applications, processing background checks, applications and leases, completing work orders for maintenance, and other various tasks as assigned. This office is VERY fast-paced!
- have at LEAST 2 years of office expereince. Preference is given to those with rental property experience
- have great computer skills, communication skills, and attention to detail
- have a valid driver's license and realible transportation to travel throughout Mercer County
- have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- be able to pass a background check and drug screenings
- high school diploma is a MUST while college education is a plus!
Pay and Hours: Pay rate will vary base don skills, experience, performance and abilities. There is some flexibility regarding work hours and days, however staff must be available during peak hours.
Applicant MUST submit a resume and contact information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered. Calls for the job will not be accepted.