Executive Director (Martins Ferry, OH)
This is a full-time position with excellent health care benefits and competitive wages.
The Executive Director serves as the spokesperson and advocate for Faith in Action Caregivers, Inc. and its mission. The Executive Director's job description can be found on the Faith in Action Caregivers, Inc. website at www.faithinactionwheeling.org.
Requirements for Applying for this position:
- Complete the Executive Director's application found at Faith in Action Caregivers, Inc. website listed above. Failure to complete all information requested on the application may automatically remove your application from consideration.
- Provide a cover letter and include your full qualifications for the position and salary requirements.
- Mail cover letter and application to: Faith in Action Caregivers, Inc. Selection Committee, PO Box 232, Wheeling, WV 26003.
- Position will be open until filled. Cover letters and applications received by December 15, 2015 will receive first consideration.
- Hiring will be subjected to a background and credit check.
- Prior to any job offer, we will ask the candidate to arrange personal reference calls with former bosses, peers and subordinates.
- Selection Committee will begin to interview in January and February. Please do not ake calls regarding this position to Faith in Action Caregivers, Inc. office. Any inquiries or requests for information should be made through the address above.