Service Coordinator (Beckley, WV)
Job Location(s): Beckley, WV
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
Required Experience: 2 to 20+ years
- Manages the provision of individual client services and coordinates/collaborates withthe clinical staff to develop the client rehabilitation plan.
- Monitors the provision of rehabilitationservice/outcomes and communicate regularly with the client, family, physicianand payers.
- Works under generalsupervision.
- Abides by and demonstrates the company's Mission, Vision, and Values through both behavior and job performance on a day-to-day basis.
- Manages the provision of individual clientservices and collaborates with clinical staff to develop rehabilitation plans and utilize professional staff.
- Coordinates the ongoing provision of rehabilitation services.
- Formulates rehabilitation treatment plans, functional outcomes/goals and service delivery for referred clients in conjunction with Clinical Assessors.
- Develops client initial, progress and discharge reports; monitors status of the person served.
- Monitors client, family, physician and payer satisfaction with the program on a regular basis.
- Schedules/facilitates interdisciplinary case conferences with all therapists, payers and family members.
- Communicates regularly with family, payer and physician regarding client progress.
- Arranges for provision of necessary equipment to enable achievement of agreed upon functional goals (i.e. HMO, insurancecarrier, etc.) with funding source.
- Participates in physician's meetings to report/resolve medical issues for caseload.
- Monitors projected hours of service to be delivered to client and reports hours/subsequent changes to the Director Clinical Management.
- Negotiates with funding sources for extensions of service beyond initial authorizations.
- Participates in Program Evaluation, Quality Assurance, and in establishing the clinical direction of the program.
- Maintains the highest standard of professional conduct in relation to information that is confidential in nature. Shares information only when the recipient's right to access is clearly established and the sharing of such information is clearly in the best interest of the person served.
- Adheres to and participates in Company's mandatory HIPAA privacy program/practices and Business Ethics and Compliance programs/practices.
- Attends, participates in and/or conducts internal staff development programs, obtain continuing education as required by Company policy and regulations. Maintains and enhances clinical practice skills.
- Performs other duties assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Rehabilitation/Counseling, Education, or Human Service/Allied Health field or the equivalent and
- Maintains professional license and/or certification as required by the state in which the clinical coordinator practices
- Minimum of two years case management and/or insurance administration experience in a rehabilitation setting with neurologically impaired clients generallyrequired
At ResCare, you will be part of an established and highly regarded organization with a proud 40-year tradition of making a vital difference in the lives of the people we serve. Not only will you see the positive results of your work each and every day, but you will also have plenty of opportunity for professional development and advancement to positions of greater responsibility. Our senior leadership team has been with us, on average, for a decade or more, and several of them began their careers with us as direct caregivers. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation benefits package!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.