Professional Healthcare Representative (Charleston, WV)
Professional Healthcare Representative - Women's Health, GEP BU - Charleston, WV
Job Location(s): Charleston, WV
Start Date:As soon as possible
Required Education:Bachelor's Degree
Required Experience:1 to 20+ years
Job ID: 1023255
Last Date to Apply For Job: 12/02/2015
A career at Pfizer offers opportunity, ownership and impact. All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere.Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success;be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged;and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry,is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
The Professional Healthcare Representative may have a variety of responsibilities, such as the responsibility for sales targets and physician relationships within a specific geography. The Professional Healthcare Representative must demonstrate a strong understanding of necessary disease states and possess a solid ability to communicate necessary technical, scientific, and product and disease management information to customers. The Professional Healthcare Representative will provide the most current information pertaining to Pfizer products and their approved indications in a manner which will ensure the appropriate use of these products and achieve the business potential of the territory.
- Demonstrated ability to engage, influence and support customers throughout the selling process; excellent communication and interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and embrace new ways of working in a rapidly changing environment.
- Possess the ability to work in a matrix environment and to leverage multiple resources to meet customer needs and deliver results.
- Perform the role in a compliant manner consistent with all Company policies, practices and procedures.
- BA/BS Degree from an accredited institution
- Ability to travel domestically and stay overnight as necessary
- Valid US driver's license and a driving record in compliance with company standards
- 1 year of either professional sales experience, work experience in the healthcare/scientific field, professional marketing experience (including internships) or military experience
- Live within 50 miles of territory
To apply, visit https://globaljobs.pfizer.com/pages/jobs.aspx