NASW Executive Director (New Mexico)
NASW – NEW MEXICO SEEKING EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
The Albuquerque based New Mexico Chapter of NASW, with a statewide membership of 982+ and an annual budget of approximately $390,000 is seeking a full-time Executive Director. The successful candidate will possess:
• a broad knowledge of the principles of association management;
• experience in public policy advocacy;
• a knowledge of, and ability to articulate social work values;
• the ability to work with diverse populations;
• strong communication and leadership skills;
• a commitment to excellence in member services;
• a working understanding of social media;
• the willingness and ability to travel throughout the state;
• a knowledge of New Mexico cultural diversity;
• and, successful experience leading and/or supervising staff, student interns, and volunteers.
Salary range is the $48,000 to $65,000, plus benefits. A relevant undergraduate degree plus three years of association or nonprofit management experience is required; a graduate degree is preferred, with a strong preference for a social work degree.
NASW-New Mexico is an equal opportunity employer. Please submit your letter of interest, resume, and three references by closing date of January 15, 2016 to: Chair, NASW-NM Search Committee firstname.lastname@example.org
Position available late February 2016