Business Development Representative (Charleston, WV)
The Charleston Area Alliance is set to announce a new employer for Kanawha County. N3, an outsourced, integrated sales and marketing execution firm headquartered in Atlanta (but with offices across the globe) is soon to be locating in Kanawha County! http://n3results.com/
We are currently searching for a Business Development Representative to join our dynamic team in our Charleston, West Virginia office.
We Accelerate Sales, Close Business + Create Real Revenue Results.
N3 is an outsourced sales and marketing execution firm. With 10+ years of proven success, we leverage a scalable, technology-enabled sales framework supported by integrating Digital Marketing, Inside Sales, and Custom Analytics. At N3, we accelerate adoption by converting digital interest into long-term consumption through a customer-centric, solution-based selling approach.
N3 is headquartered in Atlanta with offices in Bogota; Dublin; Fargo; Fort Lauderdale; London; San Jose, Costa Rica; Sao Paulo; Seattle; and Singapore. Employing the world’s largest team of experienced technology and sales experts, N3 delivers programs in 25+ languages.
Founded in 2004, N3 has a proven track record of successful technology, software and manufacturing demand generation. N3 was recognized by the Atlanta Business Chronicle as the 8th fastest growing company in the area for the third consecutive year at the 22nd annual Pacesetter Awards ceremony this year!
- Competitive base salary.
- Regular bonus opportunities.
- Paid holiday, vacation and sick days.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Short and Long-Term disability coverage.
- 401(k) plan.
- Employee Referral Program.
- Access to a gym and many other discounts!
- Successfully communicate with contacts via the phone daily.
- Good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude toward clients and coworkers.
- General knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn about individual systems and products quickly, and accurately, for marketing purposes.
- Communicate information about calls accurately and effectively to management and clients.
- Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone daily.
- Ability to identify and qualify the key aspects of a potential lead, including need, budget, timeframe and decision-making responsibility.
- Meet regular quotas of calls and qualified leads.
- Manage client relationships.
Personal & Professional Profile:
THRIVES in a fast-paced environment that is always changing and where ambiguity and challenges aren’t viewed as setbacks, but as opportunities!
- Some sales or marketing/experience a huge plus.
- Excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills are required.
- General knowledge of the IT industry and leading products strongly preferred.
- The ability to learn quickly, and retain knowledge, is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity required.
- Candidates who are self-motivated and have a strong work ethic are required.
- Daily time management and the ability to work independently or under supervision
- Bachelor’s degree required.
For more information or to apply, please email: email@example.com