Tax Associate (Multiple Locations)
Tax Associate - Charleston, WV/Morgantown, WV
Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP is a top 20 certified public accounting and advisory firm that delivers innovative advisory, accounting, tax, and specialized services. DHG combines deep industry experience, comprehensive accounting and advisory services and a strong commitment to professional growth. DHG consistently ranks in the top ten best CPA firms to work with. We have over 1900 professionals located throughout the U.S in 30+ offices.
- Conducting basic tax research and planning
- Tax preparation for our entity and individual client tax returns
- Handling multiple tasks and managing your schedule
- Prepares corporate tax returns, partnership returns, and individual returns
- Assists with planning and other accounting projects as needed
- BA or BS in Accounting or related field required
- Masters degree preferred
- 1 – 3 years of tax experience in a public accounting firm required
- CPA candidate required
- Overall knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Knowledge of Accounting Software Systems preferred
- Proficient knowledge in MS Office applications required
- Internship experience in a public accounting firm strongly preferred
DHG endeavors to make the DHG Recruiting Website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please use this email link firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation request only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications or system support.
DHG is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, and if you would like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please review “Employment Notices and Disclaimers” link at the bottom of the web page.
Click here to apply.