Behavioral Health Therapist (Randolph County)
Youth Health Service, Inc. (YHS) is currently seeking applications for a full or part-time Behavioral Health Therapist, in Randolph County. YHS is a growing behavioral health center that provides outpatient services to children and families throughout North Central WV.
- Sign on bonus for selected full-time candidate.
- Therapists at YHS receive eligibility for tuition reimbursement through the National Health Service Corp.
- Positions include comprehensive benefit package and competitive salary. EOE.
- Provide behavioral health therapy for children and adolescents in school, home, and clinic settings.
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling
- License and experience preferred but not required
- Interested in working with children 3 yrs of age to young adults up to 24 years of age
- Interested in working with families
- Dependable transportation required
- Typical work hours: Monday-Friday daytime hours, some flexibility required
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide individual, group, and family therapy for youth enrolled into outpatient behavioral health services.
Qualifications and Skills
- Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling. License and experience preferred but not required.
- Eligible staff receive:
- Sign on bonus (full-time position)
- Competitive pay
- Optional medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Volunteer contributions to Tax Shelter Annuity
- Short and long term disability
- Life insurance
- Eligibility for tuition reimbursement through the National Health Service Corp
- Paid time off/paid holidays
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Youth Health Service, 971 Harrison Ave., Elkins, WV 26241.