Partnering institutions provide full service to all students who are interested in attending classes at the Erma Byrd Higher Education Center. Click on the following link of the institution at which you are currently enrolled or interested in attending:
- Bluefield State College Registrar's Office
- Concord University Registrar's Office
- Marshall University Registrar's Office
For Transcript Request, please click on the link of the institution at which you are currently enrolled or from which you graduated:
- Bluefield State College Transcript Request
- Concord University Transcript Request
- Marshall University Transcript Request
What is the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)? Click here to find out.
Additionally, the mission of the Family Policy Compliance Office (FPCO) is to meet the needs of the Department of Education's primary customers--learners of all ages--by effectively implementing two laws that seek to ensure student and parental rights in education: the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and the Protection of Pupil Rights Amendment (PPRA).