Scholars of Distinction Competitive Scholarships*
- Minimum 3.75 high school GPA
- Minimum ACT of 26 or SAT of 1240
- Must be admitted by December 1st
*Not all students who meet the minimum requirements will receive competitive scholarships.
|APPLY FOR ADMISSION|
APPLICATION MATERIALS (which, if you qualify, will be required by the January 15, 2019 scholarship deadline)
- A resume that includes any participation in school and community organizations, leadership positions, and awards or recognitions you have received.
- Completed application form with details about academic awards, community service, and leadership.
Students who complete the application process will be invited to campus on February 22, 2019 for an interview with a Concord University faculty or staff member. Students who are not able to attend in person due to physical restrictions should contact their admissions counselor to set up an alternate interview.
Students selected as a Scholars of Distinction recipient, which require living on campus and full-time enrollment (12 hours or more) each semester, will be awarded one of the scholarships below:
|Scholarship||Minimum GPA||Minimum SAT/ACT||Award/yr||Renewal Requirements|
|Presidential||3.75||SAT 1360/ACT 30||Tuition, room & board||3.0 GPA and 24 earned credit hours|
|Dean's||3.75||SAT 1240/ACT 26||Tuition & $6,000 towards room & board||3.0 GPA and 24 earned credit hours|