NC-SARA Complaint Process

Concord University make every effort to resolve student complaints fairly and equitably. CU students located in SARA states must follow Concord’s complaint process prior to submitting a complaint to West Virginia’s SARA Portal Entity. If a complaint deals with CU students located in SARA states and the University is not able to resolve the complaint, Concord University agrees to work with its Home State’s SARA Portal Entity to resolve any complaints arising from its students in SARA states, and to abide by decision of that entity regarding resolution of such complaints. (Please note that grade appeals and student conduct appeals are not permitted under SARA.)

The West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission is the state SARA Portal Entity. Student complaints to the WVHEPC regarding West Virginia degree-granting post-secondary institutions participating in SARA may be found here.