Sexual Assault Response Team (S.A.R.T.)
S.A.R.T. - A coordinated team of people who serve victims of sexual assault.
Any Concord University Community member who is seeking help with a current or past sexual assault should contact any member of our team with whom you feel comfortable. In all cases, the sooner the better.
If you have been a victim of Sexual Assault, on campus or off campus, please contact your local police department, hospital, or S.A.R.T. member.
Concord University S.A.R.T. Chair
Terri Philpott: 304-384-5282 (work) 304-462-9082 (home)
- Megan Webber Resident Director: 304-384-5230 (Daytime) 304-384-5140 (Home)
- Khalilah Workfield NT Resident Director: 304-384-5138
- Mark Stella CU Chief of Police: 304-384-5356 (Daytime)
- Terry Moulder Campus Police Officer Lead: 304-384-6333
- Joan Pendergast, CU Professor: 304-384-5289 (Daytime)
- Angela Fedele CU Professor: 304-716-0485 (Daytime)
- Susan Williams CU Professor: 304-384-6026 (Daytime)
- Rick Dillon VP of Administration: 304-384-5231 (Daytime) 304-920-4373 (Mobile)
- Concord University Office of Public Safety 304-384-5357
- Athens Police Department 304-384-3525
- WV State Police 304-425-2101
- Emergency 911
- Concord University Counseling Center 304-384-5290
- Mercer County Rape Crisis Center (Family Refuge Center), Mercer County Victim Advocate 1-304-645-6334 (24-hour hotline)
- S.A.F.E. Mercer County Victim Advocate 304-324-7820, 304-320-2547, TOLL Free 1-800-615-0122
- Beckley Women’s Center 24-hour Hotline 304-255-2559, TOLL Free 1-888-825-7835, firstname.lastname@example.org