North and South Tower Room Furniture
All of the furniture in towers rooms are movable. This allows students to rearrange the room to suit their personal taste. All furniture must remain in the suite.
- Towers mattresses are size twin XL
- Beds are adjustable in height. At highest setting, there is 30" on clearance under the bed frame.
- Each dresser is 4' tall and has 5 drawers consisting approximately 7 cubic feet of storage.
- Each wardrobe is 6' tall and has one shelf and rod for hanging clothes. The total storage space in the wardrobe is approximately 19 cubic feet.
- Each desk has a surface area that is 42" wide by 24" deep. There are 4 drawers total creating approximately 2.75 cubic fee of storage.
Wilson Hall Furniture
- Wilson mattresses require regular twin sheets.
- There is 11.75" of clearance under the bed for storage
- Purchasing bed risers will increase under bed storage.
- Each desk has a surface area that is 36" wide by 20" deep. There is one drawer and two selves in each desk. The total storage area of the desk is approximately 3 cubic feet.
- Wilson dressers are built in units that are approximately 4' tall and serve as a counter space in front of the room's vanity mirror. Each dresser has 4 drawers resulting in approximately 4 cubic feet of storage space.
- Each room has two large built in closets that have a shelve, rod for hanging clothes, and cubbies for storage. The overall storage area in each closet is approximately 45 cubic feet.