Before You Create a CU-Qualtrics Account...
Human Subject Research Board (HSRB)
To determine if your current survey/research and all other future surveys/researches would require Human Subject Research Board (HSRB) approval, please take this brief survey at HSRB Brief Survey.
If you still need further information on HSRB approval after the taking the above survey, visit the Concord University HSRB page.
Get My Qualtrics Account...
We know how badly you need your Qualtrics account, however, to make things easier for you, we recommend that you watch the video below. It is a video tutorial about how to navigate, create surveys, and generally maximize the benefits associated with the Qualtrics software. If you think you require an advanced understanding of Qualtrics, please see the links below:
- Request a live training session: http://success.qualtrics.com/research-suite-request-training.html
- The Qualtrics (user) University: http://www.qualtrics.com/university/researchsuite/
- For further information about Qualtrics: http://www.qualtrics.com/
- Training Webinars: http://www.qualtrics.com/university/researchsuite/misc-pages/misc/training-webinars/
- Talk to customer support at: 1-800-340-9194
- For additional information or further inquiries pertaining to Qualtrics Security, Privacy, Acceptable Use and Anti-Spam policies please contact email@example.com or call 1-800-340-9194.
Notes to Users:
- Use of Qualtrics must follow FERPA, HIPAA and federal regulations.
- Using Qualtrics to send out spam will constitute a violation of Concord University’s Acceptable Use Policy.
- Concord University will disable accounts not complying with CU policy or when users are no longer affiliated with the University.
- Surveys and their responses do not constitute official Concord University positions. Concord University will not be liable for any damages of any kind from the use or inability to use this site.
- The use of identifying banners within surveys is the responsibility of the author. Use of a banner that misrepresents Concord University is not allowed.
Disclaimer: By Clicking below to "proceed" to open a CU-Qualtrics Account, you are affirming to Concord University that:
- You have read and understood the Concord University`s Acceptable Use Policy
- You have read and understood the Concord University's Human Subject Research Board (HSRB) Policies, and have agreed in principle to abide by its requirements.
- You have watched the Qualtrics Video Tutorial and feel comfortable in your ability to use this software in line with Concord University and HSRB Policies