Accessing Online Courses
- Go to http://learn.concord.edu
- On the login page, enter your username and password (see below).
- Your username is the same as your MyCU account. If you do not know your username, you can look it up by going to https://apps.concord.edu/cid. This link has also been provided on the Blackboard login page.
- Your password is your student id number. This is the default password for the new Blackboard 9.1 system; old passwords from the previous Blackboard system no longer work. If you do not know your student id number it can be looked up online at https://apps.concord.edu/cid.
- Blackboard 9.1 WILL NOT prompt you to change your password. You will need to do that manually once inside of the system. Look for the link on the left hand side of the page called PERSONAL INFORMATION; this is where you will find the link to change your password.
- To access your class, simply click on the link provided. If you are missing links to courses that you think you should have, please contact the instructor to see if they have enrolled you into their Blackboard course.
- If you forget your password, or the password you are using fails to log you in, please hit the Forgot Your Password? Link. You will be asked to enter your First Name, Last Name, and either Username or the email address associated with the account. You will then be taken to a page that will allow you to change your password.
If you have any questions or problems with the information above, please contact the IT Help Desk at 304-384-5291.