The Student Accounts Office exists to assist students with their account needs throughout their enrollment at Concord University. The primary function of the Student Accounts Office is to coordinate and maintain all aspects of the student’s financial account including: issuing eBill statements, confirming attendance, processing payments, maintaining payment plans, and releasing refunds.
The Spring 2023 term is quickly approaching! Here is a list of important dates and what you need to know:
- December 9, 2022 – Installment Plans: First Payment Due
- December 25, 2022 – Follett Access Book Program Opt-out Deadline
- January 2, 2023 – Student Account Balance Due
- January 9, 2023 – Installment Plans: First/Second Payment Due
- January 10, 2023 – Late Fee Begins
- January 20, 2023 – Students Dropped for Non-Payment
- January 27, 2023 – Last Day for Reinstatement
- February 9, 2023 – Installment Plans: Second/Third Payment Due
- March 9, 2023 – Installment Plans: Final Payment Due
Attention ALL Students: DO NOT PURCHASE COURSE MATERIALS! CU and Follett and have you covered! ALL enrolled students will be automatically enrolled in the Follett ACCESS program. This program allows the receipt of all required course materials for a flat fee of $25 per credit hour. Read more about the Follett ACCESS program here.