Office of Veteran Services

Please speak with your Education Services Officer (ESO) or an education counselor in your Command prior to enrolling in any university. If you are unsure who your ESO or counselor is, please contact our Veterans Advocate, George Williams, for assistance.

Concord University is proud to welcome all Veterans and their families. We are honored to serve the Veterans of our Armed Forces and want to thank you for your service. We have made a number of changes recently and hope to vastly improve Veteran services on the Campus Beautiful. We offer a wide variety of amenities to both Veterans and their families.

The Veterans Lounge

Stop by for a coffee, or just relax in between classes.

We invite you to join us in the Veteran’s Lounge located in the atrium at the south end of the Rahall Technology Center, on the second floor. The lounge is open most days between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm. Amenities include a library of textbooks, a kitchen stocked with coffee and refreshments, a restroom, computer work stations, wide-screen television, free printing, and comfortable furniture. All enrolled Veterans have access to the lounge, regardless of whether or not they are receiving benefits to attend Concord. Additionally, the lounge is available to all dependents utilizing a parent’s benefits. You can also find the Veteran Advocate’s office inside the lounge.


We now have a Charter for SALUTE, the only National Veterans Honor Society. Please click on the link below for more information.

We also have a membership with Student Veterans of America and operate a CU Veterans Club. We highly encourage all student Veterans to become involved in the club.

Center of Excellence for Veteran Student Success logo

The Concord University Center of Excellence for Veteran Student Success (CEVSS) provides a one-stop shop for student veterans and streamlines the various processes they require as they progress through college from application to graduation. Learn more about it here!

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at

Montgomery GI Bill Active Duty (Chapter 30)

  • Benefits are payable for 10 years following your release from active duty.
    • You will receive a monthly payment at a rate set by Congress based on your expenses for 36 months, which varies based on enrollment status.
    • Monthly check (via direct deposit) sent to veteran after proof of enrollment and monthly online verification.

$600 Buy-Up program

  • If you take part in the $600 Montgomery GI Bill Buy-Up program, you’ll get more money each month through your GI Bill monthly payments.

Montgomery GI Bill Active Duty (MGIB-AD) | Veterans Affairs (
$600 Buy-Up Program | Veterans Affairs (

Veteran Readiness & Employment VRE (Chapter 31)

  • This program provides effective vocational rehabilitation services to veterans with service-connected disabilities.
    • Benefits determined on an individual basis.

Veteran Readiness and Employment (VR&E) Home (

Post 9/11 GI Bill (Chapter 33) & Transfer of Entitlement (TOE)

  • This program provides financial support for education and housing to veterans with at least 90 days of active service on or after September 11, 2001, and eligible dependents that meet requirements for transfer of benefits. These benefits do not expire.
    • An annual book stipend of $1,000 paid proportionately based on enrollment.
    • Tuition payment will be made directly to the school after registration, not to exceed the maximum in-state tuition/fees at a public institution.
    • Monthly housing allowance when meeting the basic allowance for housing criteria for an E5 with dependents based on the location of the school.
    • If you participated in the $600 buy-up under the Montgomery GI Bill Active Duty, you will not receive that additional benefit under the Post 9/11 GI Bill.
    • You are not eligible to receive Federal Tuition Assistance in conjunction with Ch 33 benefits.

      Individuals Serving and Aggregate Period of Active Duty after September 10th, 2001 of:

      Percentage of Maximum Benefit Payable:

      At least 36 months 100%
      At least 30 continuous days and discharged due to service-connected disability 100%
      At least 30 months < 35 months 90%
      At least 24 months < 29 months 80%
      At least 18 months < 23 months 70%
      At least 6 months < 17 months 60%
      At least 90 days < 5 months 50%
    • Post-9/11 GI Bill | Veterans Affairs (
      Transfer Your Post-9/11 GI Bill Benefits | Veterans Affairs (
      Post 9-11 Yellow Ribbon Program
      The Yellow Ribbon Program can help you pay for higher out-of-state, private school, foreign school, or graduate school tuition and fees that the Post-9/11 GI Bill doesn’t cover. Keep reading to find out if you’re eligible and if your school takes part in this program.

Survivors and Dependents Assistance—DEA (Chapter 35)

  • DEA provides education and training opportunities to eligible dependents of certain veterans. The program offers up to 36 months of education benefits.
    • For a son or daughter, you must be between the ages of 18 and 26.
    • If you are a spouse, benefits end 10 years from the date VA finds you eligible.
    • For surviving spouses (spouses of service members who died on active duty) benefits end 20 years from the date of death.

You may be able to get these benefits if both you and the Veteran or service member meet certain eligibility requirements.
One of the descriptions listed below must be true. The Veteran or service member:

  • Is permanently and totally disabled due to a service-connected disability, or
  • Died while on active duty or as a result of a service-connected disability, or
  • Is missing in action or was captured in the line of duty by a hostile force, or
  • Was forcibly detained (held) or interned in the line of duty by a foreign entity, or
  • Is in the hospital or getting outpatient treatment for a service-connected permanent and total disability and is likely to be discharged for that disability (effective December 23, 2006)

If you’re the child of a Veteran or service member

  • You can get benefits if you’re between the ages of 18 and 26, except in certain cases. You may be married or unmarried.
  • If you’re over 18 years old and using DEA, you can’t get Dependency and Indemnity Compensation (DIC) from us. Learn more about DIC here.
  • If you join the military, you can’t use this benefit while on active duty. And if you want to use this benefit after you leave the service, you can’t have a dishonorable discharge. Military service can extend your eligibility, but this increase doesn’t usually go past your 31st birthday.

If you’re the spouse of a Veteran or service member

  • Your benefits start on the date we conclude that you qualify or on the date of the Veteran’s death, and last for 10 years.
  • If the VA rated the Veteran as permanently and totally disabled, with an effective date that’s 3 years after discharge, you’ll qualify for benefits for 20 years from that effective date. This new policy began on October 10, 2008. The VA won’t pay benefits for training you started before this date.
  • If the service member died on active duty, your benefits end 20 years from the date of death.
  • You can get DIC payments from us and use DEA benefits.

REPS – Restored Entitlement Program for Survivors (Addition to Ch 35)
Restored Entitlement Program for Survivors (REPS) may be available to certain survivors of deceased veterans in addition to Chapter 35 benefits. Eligibility for these benefits is limited to unmarried full-time students between the ages of 18 and 22 whose parent died while on active duty before August 13, 1981, or who died as a result of a service-connected disability incurred before August 13, 1981. These benefits are similar to the benefits eliminated from Social Security. The amount of the benefits is based on information from the Social Security Administration.
Students who are applying for benefits for the first time must complete DVA form 21P-8924, Application of Surviving Spouse or Child for REPS Benefits. For eligibility information, contact the Dept. of Veterans Affairs (DVA) at 1-800-827-1000.
Learn more about REPS Benefits at

Montgomery GI Bill Selected Reserve (Chapter 1606)

  • This program may be available to you if you are a member of the Selected Reserve. The Selected Reserve includes the Army Reserve, Navy Reserve, Air Force Reserve, Marine Corps Reserve, Coast Guard Reserve, Army National Guard, and Air National Guard.
    • Monthly housing allowance check (via direct deposit) sent to veteran after proof of enrollment and monthly online verification.

As of May, 2021, Ch 1606 can be used in conjunction with Federal Tuition Assistance. See the PDF here.

Federal Tuition Assistance


Federal Tuition Assistance (FTA) is financial assistance provided for voluntary off-duty education programs in support of a service member’s profession and personal self-development goals.
You must be currently serving in an active or reserve capacity to be eligible to receive Tuition Assistance.
Concord University is approved to accept Tuition Assistance payment from all DOD branches of service.
Tuition Assistance typically covers up to a maximum of $250 per semester hour and up to 16 semester hours per year (the number of funds and/or units may vary by service branch).

To Use TA for Air Force, Navy, Marines

Eligible Service members must receive approval from an Educational Service Officer (ESO) or counselor within their Military Service prior to enrolling in Tuition Assistance (TA).
Once you have completed your TA submission through the appropriate portal, please send approved TA forms to the School Certifying Official for processing.
Branch Portals

To Use TA for the Army or Army WV National Guard

Recent changes now allow Army Guard and Reserve to utilize Tuition Assistance in conjunction with their WV National Guard Scholarship and Department of Veterans Affairs Montgomery Selective Reserve Benefit (1606).
To use Army TA you must complete all of the steps at least 10 days before the start of the term.

  1. You must be an accepted student.
  2. Go to ArmyIgnitED and establish an account by clicking “GetStarted” (CAC ID required)
  3. Request an Education Goal (select Concord University and the degreeprogram)
  4. Enroll in courses at Concord University
  5. Return to ArmyIgnitED and request TA for the courses you want to useTA for:
    1. Courses can be requested up to 60 days prior to the course start date.
    2. Once courses are approved, go back to ArmyIgnitED, print authorization form and provide to the Veteran School Certifying Official.
  6. An evaluated degree plan/audit will be required after the completion of6 credit hours using Federal Tuition Assistance.

The National Call to Service program

This program allows you to choose an education benefit as an alternative to the Montgomery GI Bill (MGIB). If you performed a period of national service, you may be eligible.

Fry Scholarship

If you’re the child or surviving spouse of a service member who died in the line of duty after September 10, 2001, you may qualify for the Marine Gunnery Sergeant John David Fry Scholarship (Fry Scholarship).

Tuition Assistance Top-Up

Does your college tuition cost more than what’s covered by the Department of Defense (DoD) Tuition Assistance (TA) program? Find out if you can get more money to help pay for school through the Tuition Assistance Top-Up program.
Am I eligible for Tuition Assistance Top-Up?
You may be eligible for Tuition Assistance Top-Up if you’re approved for federal TA and you meet both of the requirements listed below. Both of these must be true:

  • You qualify for Montgomery GI Bill Active Duty (MGIB-AD) or Post-9/11 GI Bill benefits, and
  • The cost of the course and fees is more than TA will cover

Learn more about Tuition Assistance Top-Up here! (Veterans Affairs;

Tutorial Assistance

If you’re using VA educational assistance, and you’re struggling with the coursework, we may help you pay for a tutor.
Am I eligible for this benefit?
You may be eligible for this benefit if you’re using VA educational assistance and you meet all of the requirements listed below. All of these must be true:

  • You’re enrolled in an educational program for half-time or more, and
  • You’re taking a course that’s difficult, and
  • You have to take the course as part of your educational program

Learn more about Tutorial Assistance here! (Veterans Affairs;


Changing Courses/Enrollment

Once classes are certified and the tuition and fee amounts are reported by Concord University to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, any changes in enrollment will result in Concord University going into Debt Management with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. As a result, students may be placed into debt with the university. Before making any changes to enrollment, contact Concord University’s School Certifying Official.

Instructor Withdrawal

Students can be withdrawn due to non-attendance. When this happens, it must be reported to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs as a punitive grade. For concise definitions of punitive vs. non-punitive grades, please visit the website Since drops and withdrawals do not contribute towards the GPA, the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs will not, under most circumstances, pay for a course in which the student is withdrawn for non-attendance. The withdrawal date will be reported to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs as the last date of documented attendance in the course. For more information about this, please contact the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, as it is ultimately their policy on how they pay.


Since withdrawals do not contribute toward your GPA, the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs will not, under most circumstances, continue to pay for a withdrawn course. If you are unable to continue in the course due to Mitigating Circumstances, you may qualify to have your course covered by your benefits up to the withdrawal date. The withdrawal date, in accordance with federal guidelines, is recognized as the date the student notifies Concord University of the intent to withdraw, either in writing or orally. To learn more about Concord University’s Withdrawal Policy, please visit the Concord University Catalog.
When a student withdraws from a course, Concord University must submit an adjustment of enrollment to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Because the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs will not continue to pay for the course, debt may be created on the school by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Concord University will pay back any required debts with the VA, which may result in you owing a debt to Concord University.
Typically, the only documentation that Concord University may require for withdrawals is for Military Withdrawal requests. If the Office of Military Affairs is notified that a student has been approved for one of these withdrawals, a School Certifying Official will make an update to your certification indicating the Mitigating Circumstances that led to the withdrawal. All other requests or documentation for Mitigating Circumstances, including for medical reasons, should be submitted directly to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs has an F.A.Q. that may provide further clarification. For further questions regarding withdrawal, please contact the School Certifying Official.

Terminating/Cancelling Your Certifications

According to the VA, after a GI Bill® payment has been released to either the student or the school for the certified period of enrollment, the GI Bill® cannot be terminated in order to conserve entitlement. Tuition and fee payments of the Post-9/11 GI Bill are typically made within 1-2 weeks after your tuition and fees are reported to the VA, which occurs after the add/drop deadline for each given sub-term. Monthly Housing Allowance payments for the Post-9/11 GI Bill, and standard payments for students using Chapters 30, 35, and 1606, are released directly to the student the first week of the month following a previous month’s certified period of enrollment. Please note these timeframes are not guaranteed and are beyond the control of Concord University.
If you do not wish to use your GI Bill in a given semester after it has already been processed, you must email the School Certifying Official, clearly stating your desire to have your GI Bill® certification terminated for a specific enrollment. After it is confirmed that payment has not been released by the VA, a certifying official will proceed with terminating your certifications. In circumstances where payment has already been released, please note there are exceptions that may allow us to terminate your certifications, outlined below:

Students using Chapter 31 VA Veteran Readiness and Employment who wish to have their certifications terminated will need to have their VA Counselor contact Concord University directly.

Concord University accepts credit for military service. All veteran students and potential veteran students should request their Joint Services Transcript (JST) be sent to Concord University. You can create a JST account and make that request HERE (

Below are online resources for Veterans. Please notify us if you have suggestions, corrections, updates, etc.


Phone Numbers

Veterans Crisis Help Line 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1 to confidentially speak with a trained, caring VA responder and get connected to services that can make a difference.
West Virginia Department of Veterans Assistance 304-425-5194 for Princeton office
Financial Aid Guide for Military and Veterans See Link for Contact Information
The College Guide for Service Members and Veterans See Link for Contact Information
Job and Career Network Resources for our Veterans Veterans Advantage Jobs and Career Network is supported by vet-friendly companies who are looking to fill positions with former members of our military. New positions are posted daily, nationwide.
VA Mortgage Loan Document Checklist This checklist is so you can be prepared for the rest of the VA loan process.
VA Home Loan Calculator Use this calculator to help estimate the monthly payments on a VA home loan.
Moving Companies Offering Military Discounts To help you streamline your search for moving help, we compiled a list of moving companies that offer discounts and deals for military members (with proof of service or a veteran ID)—so you don’t have to go far to find moving companies that honor the sacrifices you and your family make.
Family Services and Resources Near You A list of resources helping Veterans in need.
Military Buddy Finder | With our tool, you can have instant access to 1 billion public records in the United States. Rely on us to ensure you know how to find old Army buddies, as well as those in the Air Force, Marines, Navy and Coast Guard.
Military Discounts Offered by Stores, Services, and Online Sites 2019 veterans and military discount list of hundreds of companies that offer military discounts to service members, retired military, veterans, spouses and their families.
7 Medicare Facts Every Veteran Should Know Medicare covers veterans in the same way as it covers most other Medicare beneficiaries. But there are a few things that veterans of the armed forces should know about Medicare.
Mental Health Resources for our Veterans Families Mental Health First Aid is a valuable resource that can make a difference in the lives of the more than 22 million veterans, their families, and the communities they live in.
A Guide for Veterans on Creating a Peaceful At-Home Atmosphere After Returning Home In this guide, we’ll talk about some of the most common challenges veterans face upon return and what you can do to ease them.
What Veterans Should Know About Sleep An overview of common sleep problems many Veterans face.
Alcoholism in Veterans Current and former military face an array of challenges – unpredictable deployments, the risk of injury and being away from home. Unfortunately, alcohol is sometimes used as a coping mechanism during these difficult times.
Alcohol and PTSD Addiction to alcohol and PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder) are very commonly present together as those who have experienced trauma often turn to alcohol to numb their pain.
Substance Abuse Resources for Veterans Information on how to help veterans dealing with PTSD and substance abuse.
Detox Local: Veterans Addiction & Alcoholism Guide The United States is in the middle of a drug crisis, one of the most affected groups are our veterans. Veteran substance abuse and alcoholism rates continues to be a growing problem throughout the country. Military members from all branches are returning from deployment suffering from a variety of physical/mental health problems and disabilities due to what had happened while they were deployed. This has caused substance abuse and alcohol abuse disorder rates among veterans to become more prevalent.
VA Cares Various resources to help Veterans transition back home and into meaningful careers.
CHAMPVA Benefits Are you the spouse or surviving spouse of—or a child of—a Veteran with disabilities or a Veteran who has died? If you don’t qualify for TRICARE (the Department of Defense’s health care program for active-duty and retired service members and their families), you may be able to get health insurance through the Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Department of Veterans Affairs (CHAMPVA).

SALUTE Veterans NHS was established at Colorado State University, and currently has over 330 colleges as active chapters encompassing over 17,000 student veterans!

By applying through the Concord Chapter, students receive membership into the only academic military national honor society, along with the local benefits that your Chapter offers.

A major focus of SALUTE is to assist in shifting the narrative around veterans in this country that depicts them as broken or “less than” based on their service – to the narrative that we support, and promote as highlighting the significant value of veterans, with SALUTE members as the highest achieving veterans in the academic landscape. 

Please see Dr. Williams for more information.

1. American Legion Auxiliary Non-Traditional Student Scholarship (requires AL membership)

Non-Traditional Student Scholarship:
Deadline: March 1
Amount: $2000
Qualifications: Applicant must be a member of The American Legion, Auxiliary, or Sons of the American Legion. Must have been paying dues for the two preceding years as well as for the calendar year in which the application is completed.

2. Army Women’s Foundation Legacy Scholarships

Scholarships Found Here:
Deadline: January 21
Amount: $2000-$3000
Qualifications: Must be a woman who has served or is serving honorably in the U.S. Army, U.S. Army Reserve or Army National Guard or the lineal descendant of a woman who has served or is serving honorably in the U.S. Army, U.S. Army Reserve or Army National Guard. Documentation required (DD214, letter from commander, etc.).

Undergraduate AWF Legacy Scholarships: Applicant must be currently enrolled at or accepted into an accredited college or university and have completed 30 credit hours of course work with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better. Credit hours must be completed prior to application deadline.

Graduate Program AWF Legacy Scholarships: Applicant must have achieved an undergraduate degree with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and must be enrolled in or accepted into a Graduate level program — Masters or Doctoral.

3. The Purple Heart Scholarship Fund

Purple Heart Scholarship:
Deadline: July 1
Amount: May vary each year depending on funding
Qualifications: Purple Heart Recipient who is a member of MOPH. Also:

1. A graduate or upcoming graduate (current senior) of a high school or GED program, and
2. Accepted by or enrolled as a FULL-TIME undergraduate student at an accredited U.S. college, university, or trade school at the time the scholarship is awarded, and
3. Able to demonstrate the capacity for advanced academic achievement or technical proficiency as demonstrated by maintaining at least a 2.75 cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) based on an un-weighted 4.0 grading system.

4. Tillman Scholars Program

Information Found Here:
Deadline: February 28
Amount: Varies
Qualifications: Veterans and active duty service members from all branches (including NG) from pre- and post- 9/11 eras. Open for students seeking undergraduate, graduate, or professional degrees.

5. Women’s Overseas Service League Scholarships

Scholarships Found Here:
Deadline: March 1
Amount: $500-$1000
Qualifications: Must be a women who (1) are committed to advancement in military or other public service careers, (2) have demonstrated such commitment through life experiences, (3) have successfully completed a minimum of 12 semester (or 18 quarter) hours of study in any institution of higher education with a minimum 2.5 grade point average, (4) are admitted for study in an institution of higher learning in a program leading to an academic degree (Associate Degree or higher) which may be technical or profession in nature, (5) agree to enroll for a minimum of six semester (or nine quarter) hours of study each academic period, (6) agree to maintain academic standards.

6. AMVETS Scholarships

Scholarships Found Here:
Deadline: September 24
Amount: $4000-$12,000
Qualifications: (1) Must be a United States Citizen (2) Must be an Honorably/General under Honorable Discharged conditions United States Veteran or a current member of the Active Military to include National Guard and Reserves (3) Must be enrolled for an eligible undergrad or graduate degree programs at any accredited four (4) year college or university (5) Must provide a high school diploma or GED prior to the award acceptance (6) Must demonstrate financial need (7) Must not be in default on a federal student loan (8) Must not be convicted under state or federal law for sale or possession of illegal drugs or firearms (9) Must agree to authorize AMVETS to publicize scholarship award

7. Paralyzed Veterans of America Scholarship

Paralyzed Veterans of America Scholarship:
Deadline: May 1
Amount: $1000-$2500
Qualifications: Must be a PVA member, a citizen of the United States, and accepted and enrolled as a full-time or part-time student in an accredited U.S. college or university.

8. VFW Scholarships

VFW Scholarships Here:
Deadlines: April 30 and Nov. 15
Amount: up to $5000
Qualifications: (1) Must be a citizen of the United States, (2) Be retired, honorably discharged, active duty, or a member of the National Guard or Reserve, (3) Have completed Basic Training and follow-on training (Advanced Individual Training, technical school, etc.) (4) Separated with or currently hold a military rank of E-5 or below, (5) Demonstrate a need for financial assistance, (6) Participate in, be accepted to or currently enrolled in a VA-approved program or school at an accredited post-secondary institution.

9. Student Veterans of America Scholarships

Scholarships Found Here:
Deadlines: Jan. 31 and April 4
Amount: $10,000
Qualifications: (1) Must be Navy/Navy Reserve Veteran, (2) Be a current student veteran, as demonstrated by a current transcript, (3) Entering your sophomore, junior, or senior year of undergraduate study, or be enrolled in a graduate program for the 2021-2022 academic year, (4) Attending full-time at an accredited four-year college or university in the U.S., (5) Have received an honorable discharge; must be a veteran in good standing, (6) Provide a video (no longer than 2 minutes) discussing your:

  • Demonstrated commitment to and passion for your chosen field of study
  • Demonstrates leadership and engagement in your community

10. Marines’ Memorial Tribute Scholarship

Marines’ Memorial Tribute Scholarship Here:
Deadline: April 11
Amount: $2500-$5000
Qualifications: Must have served honorably in the US Armed Forces and ended active service or moved to reserve status in the past three years

11. Hammer Family Scholarship

Hammer Family Scholarship Here:
Deadline: April 11
Amount: $5000
Qualifications:  Must be a U.S. veteran who separated no earlier than 2016. Must plan to attend a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math undergraduate university/college program. Marines’ Memorial membership is NOT required.

12. Education Connection Military Scholarship

Education Connection Military Sch0larship Here:
Deadline: Sept. 30
Amount: $1000
Qualifications: Must be a legal resident of the U.S. age 18 or older. Must be active duty OR honorably discharged veteran from any branch of the military.

13. Fleet Reserve Association Education Foundation Scholarship

Scholarship Found Here:
Deadline: April 15
Amount: up to $5000
Qualifications: Must be affiliated with U.S. Navy, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard. FRA membership is not required, but members are eligible for a wider range of scholarships.

14. Council of College & Military Educators Veteran Scholarship

Scholarship Found Here:
Deadline: Nov. 15
Amount: $1000
Qualifications: Open to active duty servicemembers and veterans.

15. Graduate Technology Scholarship for Military Families

Scholarship Found Here:
Deadlines: Summer – Apply by August 15th / Notified by September
Fall – Apply by December 15th / Notified March
Amount: $1000
Qualifications: (1) Must be legal resident of the U.S., (2) Must be enrolled in an    accredited post-secondary academic institution in the United States, (3) Must be a veteran seeking an undergraduate or graduate degree in technology.

16. H&P Veterans Helping Veterans Scholarships

Scholarships Found Here:
Deadlines: May 1 and Nov. 1
Amount: $1000
Qualifications: (1) Must be honorably discharged veteran of any branch of the military, (2) Must be pursuing a career that will help other veterans.

17. Veterans United Foundation Scholarship

Veterans United Foundation Scholarship Here:
Deadlines: March 31 and Oct. 31
Amount: Varies
Qualifications: Must be a veteran with a 100% service-connected disability.

18. American Brother Foundation Scholarship

American Brother Foundation Scholarship:
Deadline: March 1
Amount: $750
Qualifications: (1) Must be active duty or veteran of any branch of the military, (2) Must be currently enrolled or accepted to attend a four-year accredited college or technical institution for the upcoming semester for which the application is submitted, (3) Must have a current 3.0 GPA or greater.

19. KnowBe4 Military, Veterans, & Spouses Cybersecurity Scholarship

Scholarship Found Here:
Deadline: August 29
Amount: $10,000
Qualifications: Open to any veterans pursuing a degree in cybersecurity.

More student advocates will be appointed in the coming semester!

More information coming soon! yellow ribbon program select schools best in the southeast region
Military Friendly School 2023 - 2024 Gold Badge
SALUTE Concord University chapter seal. A blue circle with an eagle in the center, surrounded by the words Service | Academics | Leadership | Unity | Tribute | Excellence
SVA Student Veterans of America seal

An approved chapter of Student Veterans of America

Proud member of AVECO