There is a lot to do to get ready to graduate from college and we want to help make the process as smooth as possible for you! Use this checklist as a guide to help make sure you fill out every form and visit every office necessary to get you ready to graduate
1. Declare your intent to Graduate & Order your Cap and Gown: https://apps.concord.edu/secureforms/view.php?id=523973 Deadline for declaring your intent is October 23, 2023.
If you don't declare by the deadline, you may not be able to participate in the Commencement Ceremony.
2. Request Extra Tickets (if needed)
Each graduate will receive 4 tickets for their commencement ceremony. If you need additional tickets, please fill out this request form: https://apps.concord.edu/forms/view.php?id=520756.
3. Order your Cap and Gown (The intent to graduate form contains information needed for orders)
Please note that you will need to pay for your cap and gown from the bookstore. Undergraduate Pack costs $40.00 and the Masters Pack costs $44.00 plus $33.00 for your Masters hood. If you are not on campus and would like your cap and gown mailed to you, shipping will be an extra $7.50.
4. Visit the Center for Academic & Career Development - contact Phil Lewis to arrange an in-person or virtual visit.
5. Do you want a FREE professional headshot for your LinkedIn profile? Stop by Subway Sides on Tuesday, October 24, 2023 from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm and get your profile picture taken!
6. Interested in staying at CU for graduate school? Visit our page about our graduate programs
7. If you are a Student Support Services student, please email email@example.com to schedule your exit interview.
8. Register for the Senior Dinner that will be on Thursday, November 30, 2023 at 6:00 pm in the Pais Fellowship Hall in University Point: https://www.concord.edu/seniordinner
9. Complete Senior Survey
10. Complete Financial Aid exit counseling
11. Pick up your tickets from the President’s Office, Administration Room 200 or at the door on the day of the ceremony. Tickets will become available on Friday, November 3, 2023.
12. Enter our cap decorating contest: https://apps.concord.edu/forms/view.php?id=131811
Declare intent to graduate
DEADLINE: October 23, 2023
Get your professional headshot photo taken
October 24, 2023
May begin picking up your graduation tickets
November 3, 2023
November 30, 2023
December 8, 2023 (Masters)December 9, 2023 (Undergraduate)